Position: Project Assistant
Number of positions: 2 (two)
Key Deliverables: S/he will perform the following tasks:
- Provide inputs to understand the local context relevant to the project. Co-ordinate with local stakeholder, health workers and village leaders Maintaining log of field work activities and conduct data collection.
- Assist the team in providing deliverables, report writing and data analysis.
- Conducting interviews with the key informants, FGD in the community including required preparatory work
- Transcribing and translating data from local language to English.
- Prepare field plan and budget for data collection.
Note: The above-mentioned activities may require travel and stay in the study sites/other locations.
Essential Qualification & Experience: –
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)/ Social Work (MSW), Sociology, Medical
Anthropology/ Anthropology or master’s degree in related subjects from a recognized University.
Closing date of applications: Eligible candidate interested in this position are requested to apply by or before 21st February 2021.
Note: Salary will be disbursed as per receipt of funds from NCDIR/ICMR
Interested candidates can submit their CVs with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please provide the following details, in a word document, preferably in the following order: XI. Full Name
- Address and contract details (including email and phone)
- Educational qualifications – Diploma/degree/s, year and institute qualified from
- Language skills (spoken, written skills) Software skills
XVI. Work experience (position/job title, organization, duration) if none please state NIL XVII. Research experience
- Publications if any
- Referees (two persons who you have worked or trained under)
- Any other relevant information
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Selection and short-listing of the candidates will solely be done at the discretion of IIPH Shillong; we reserve the right for selection criteria and procedures. Candidate(s) will be free to accept/reject such employment offers as per his/her discretion.